Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Starting over

I deleted all the posts off of this blog because I think it really shows who I use to be. I have changed a lot sense I started blogging and I'd like for this to show who I am now rather than the naive 10 year old who thought she had her life set in stone. I know very few people are actually going to end up reading this but I'd like the ones that do to know who I am.

Who am I you may ask? (I know you didn't ask for the simple fact that you don't care, but still) Well, I am a fairly simple 14-year-old girl who strives to be the best she can so that she can be someone who her family and friends are proud of. I'm really just trying to figure out who I am right now, and I may get lost along the way but I have people who I know will help me out of a tough situation, and that's really all I need. I believe in equality and I know that LOVE has no bounds.

On this blog you can expect to see some dull talk about my family, some interesting stories about my life as a somewhat rebellious teenager, and mostly poetry. It may not be your cup of tea, but it suits me, and that's who I am. You don't have to like me. And I know a good amount of people won't but I love who I am and I won't let a couple of haters change that. I'm me. And I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment