Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a quick update before bed

Nothing too special has happened recently. I started a band, but so far it's not too serious, there's only two of us (Me and Juicy) and only one of us has any musical talent what so ever (I think you can guess which one it is XD) But we have started to write music. I write lyrics (For the most part) and he goofs around on the guitar till he figures out something that sounds good. Our band name is "Socially Unacceptable" Our sound is somewhere between Pink Floyd and Red Hot Chili Peppers and we intend for everyone to join to be hipsters. I don't intend on posting song lyrics, because that's how shit gets stolen, but, if we ever get videos of us playing (Of course that would be AFTER I get a bass guitar, and we get a drummer and a singer) then I do plan on posting them here. Just keep and eye out if you're interested in seeing our work. I think that's all I have to say. so goodbye, sorry for wasting your time with meaningless knowledge, I love you, goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment