Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Coming Out

So, I came out of the closet today. Unfortunately I do not have some long and lovely story about how it helped me find out about myself and the people I truly love and blah blah blah, because I did not come out in person with anyone, I cam out on facebook, like a boss.

I know that I should expect a lot of shit from people who have something against gay people. And you know what I have to say to them? Fuck you. I can't help liking girls. And if I could, I wouldn't change myself for the world. You know why? I love who I am. If you have some sort of problem with me you can go fuck yourself, I'll get more chicks than you EVER will. Cause the only love you'll ever get is lotion and an old sock.

Ha! Little rant there. but, hey, that's what blogs are for right?

Okay, Well I have to go to bed, I love you all very much (even though I doubt anyone reads this, Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment