Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reading List

I just thought I'd post my summer reading list to see if anyone had any opinions about the books I have on it or if you guys have any suggestions for books I should add :)

1) Mein Keinf (Is that how you spell it?) --Adolf Hitler
2) The Girl With the Dragon tattoo --Steig Larson
3) The Girl Who Played With Fire --" "
4) The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest --" "
5) Paper Towns --John Green (Nerdfighter love <3)
6) Dancing on Edge --Han Nolan
7) Looking for Alaska --John Green
8) Gingerbread --Rachel Cohn
9) Numers --Rachel Ward
10) Story of a Girl --Sara Zarr
11) Where She Went --Gayle Forman (The sequel to 'If I Stay' one of the best books I've ever read)
12) The Abundance of Kathrines --John Green
13) Tales of Madman underground --John Barnes
14) Will Grayson, Will Grayson --John Green (I want to read all of his books cause I am a total nerd fighter :3)
15) The Hunger games --Suzanne Collins
16) 13 Reasons Why --Jay Asher
17) before I die --Jenny Downham
18) This is What I Did --Ann Dee Ellis
19) Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist --Rachel Cohn (The movie was great so the book must be even better!)
20) The Girls --Laurie Lansens

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment